Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2022

Religion And Stalking

My own issue is how do you ever know what is right, being a victim of stalking is hard feeling confident enough to be involved in other things is really hard. I found out I need to step back and receive my own counselling before I can really move on from all that has happened to me.

Stalking will always be a part of my life and I and people who know me just have to accept me for who I am not for what they want me to be.

My life has been completely ruined my this man’s pursuit of me and his inability to let me go as a result my friendships have been ruined and my church thinks there is something not right about me. It’s not right that others have to suffer because they know me. I need to deal with my issues before subjecting others to them.

My church is the vineyard church in Kirkcaldy fife Scotland you could not get a nicer bunch of people nor a better church so to protect them I need to move away until my life is in a better place.

Looking at my journal from years ago I can see how far I have come. I am no longer so mad that I was always in trouble with the law and always drinking because that was my only way of coping.

I struggle every day to understand why me why being nice to someone only brought 32 years of hell. I have the love and support of a truly loving man who has changed my life. We have both come to realise that we need to move to the USA and start a new chapter in a country where you can truly be free.

Refer to my other post for links here and abroad where you can get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment