Search This Blog

Monday 4 December 2023

HOW STALKING CONTINUES TO RUIN MY LIFE IN DECEMBER 2023

 The last few weeks have  been bad for me. My Drs surgery which is called Bennochy medical practice removed me from their list after years there. WHY? because they had letters sent to them from my stalker and once again I get blamed and punished for what others do.

I am also involved in an abuse case and when I told them that  one Dr there made me feel like a piece of trash. He removed me next day because of everything. His name is Dr Gordon. Whatever is going on with him and his practice Manager should not affect patient care but this time it did.

I feel that if staff are having relations that should not affect care that is given to patients.

I told Dr Gordon about abuse I am involved in as a man he made me feel so disgusting dirty and then he removed me very next day,

That’s what kind of person he 

https://bennochymc.gp.scot/

No comments:

Post a Comment